Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
Shower yourself with love and self-care this February by catering to your every relaxation need. From single-serving wine bottles from well-regarded sommeliers (and, of course, half bottles of Veuve, Moët, or Ruinart) to luxury cashmere sets and silk pajamas, we know a thing or two about treating ourselves in style. And as dessert enthusiasts who love NYC foodie institutions just as much as we love hand-crafted chocolates, ordering coveted baked goods from across the country is also an important part of our self-pampering strategy—because you know what pairs well with Champagne? Macarons. Between buttery French exports—cookies, Champagne, or both—and beautiful, high-end loungewear from the likes of Lunya and Eberjey, we’ve gathered every essential you need to focus on caring for yourself. And to further encourage relaxation, we’ve included our unwinding necessities, including the hand-held Theragun that brings the deep tissue massage experience into your home and high-end Hawaiian-made CBD gummies and oils to introduce some Maui-inspired relaxation.
Whether you use this self-pampering guide to treat yourself—or to buy something special for a friend, family member, or partner, we’re sure these luxury products will provide a much-needed treat during this season of love. So, cheers, to Champagne, Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, silk robes, and making time for self-care.
Luxury Loungewear and Sleepwear
- Lunya Washable Silk Pant Set, $258
- Naadam Cashmere Hoodie, $175; Naadam Cashmere Jogger, $175
- Eberjey Gisele Long Sleeve and Short Pajama Set, $115
- Negative Underwear Whipped A-Top, $70
- Lululemon Oversized Scuba Half-Zipped, $118; Scuba High-Rise Fleece Jogger, $118
- Parachute Waffle Robe, $119
Perfectly Crafted Desserts to Order From Across the US
- Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding Kit, $30
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Essentials, $58
- Macaron Gift Box Épicerie Boulud, $44
- Fran’s Chocolates Smoked Salt Caramels, From $37
- Mike’s Pastry Famous Cannoli Kit, $50
Single-Serve Wines or Half Bottles of Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Half Bottle, $35
- Usual “Large Glass of Rosé by the Bottle”, $48 for six
- Maison Noir Wines Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, $25
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut Champagne 187mL, Price Varies
- Nomadica Red Blend, Eight Pack, $50
- Ruinart Brut Blanc de Blancs Half Bottle, $50