MOST READ STYLE
Alfredo Paredes’ American Dream in Provincetown
Ralph Lauren’s longtime creative officer brings his rugged American aesthetic to...
How to Live With Joie de Vivre
Ajiri Aki translates the French approach to everyday pleasure into a modern...
1. My Batavus bike. A Dutch city bike that I use to get around town. Comfortable, heavy, and surprisingly quick.
2. My baseball mitt. Given to me by the great John Franco, who was pitching for the Mets at the time.
3. My ukulele, which I used in Nice Work If You Can Get It on Broadway, and I still play.
4. Our picture of the Obamas with my whole family in 2012. I still can’t believe and don’t know how that happened.
5. My record player. I still like records. Particularly In the Wee Small Hours by Frank Sinatra.
6. This picture of my dad, which I keep on my desk (with a sketch I made of the picture). A hopeful young actor.
7. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins.
8. The tie my father got in Ireland. I wear it often.