• The two-door coupe has a V-12 engine that goes from 0 to 60 in 4.4 seconds, making it the fastest Rolls-Royce ever.
• The car uses GPS satellite navigation data to select the right gear for the road ahead.
• The sportier design, which is shorter, wider and sits closer to the street than other brand models, doesn’t compromise backseat comfort.
• The eight-speed automatic transmission is very smooth.
• The Spirit of Ecstasy hood ornament leans farther forward than other models in anticipation of the speed.
The Wraith starts at $284,000; options like a Starlight Headliner, which makes the roof look as if it’s filled with stars, increases the cost to $297,000; rolls-roycemotorcars.com.