As founder of men’s skincare line Anthony Logistics, Anthony Sosnick knows what men want and need from their daily regimen: simple products that do what they’re meant to do and don’t take much time doing it. His essentials when on the road? A waterproof, antibacterial-lined Tumi bag packed with gender-neutral (i.e., no overpowering musky fragrance) solutions that his wife, Katrin, likes to use as well—glycolic facial cleanser, oil-free lotion with SPF 15, and the new shaving cream that doubles as an aftershave. The pair also swear by Darphin’s Purifying balm to hydrate skin overnight and travel-size scented candles to bring a bit of home to their hotel room.
- Glide dental floss, $4, glidefloss.com
- Action by Anthony for Men 2-in-1 shave cream, $25, barneys.com
- Anthony Logistics Oil Free facial lotion, $26, nordstrom.com
- Anthony Logistics Glycolic facial cleanser, $20, nordstrom.com
- Cornelia votive, $55 for three, cornelia.com
- Tumi Townhouse Knightsbridge kit, from $195, tumi.com
- Darphin Aromatic Purifying balm, $75, darphin.com